Sunday, November 28, 2021

Australian Geographic Magic Science Show; Hologram Video

Show: Magic Hologram Video

Discovered: Mr. Dircks (1500's)

Hi everyone! I just made a Magic hologram Video! It was really fun! I really liked the part when it had come up to the 3D Hologram. When it comes out, it displays a 3D hologram of the picture you chose.

You first have to have a video of a hologram (4 identical pictures in a circle) below:

One picture on each side, turning like a circle.  

All the pictures have to be the same!

You then can put a clear plastic pyramid on top.


This kind of plastic pyramid is special! It is specifically designed for projects like this. 
The pyramid has 4 sides, each side with a triangle = When one picture shines on to the pyramid, all the other sides shine on as well and the picture goes through the clear pyramid. Since all the pictures are all the same, it joins together to make it look like a 3D picture. It looks bright and it looks very cool! You have to look at it from the side, not from the top for it to work.
I really liked doing it, because the process was also fun! I'll show you how to do it at the end.




Here is the video of my amazing hologram:




How to make a hologram:
Materials:
  • Plastic pyramid
  • Dark room
  • Hologram video (Search on You tube on a smartphone for "Free Hologram Video")
Steps:
  1. Place the phone in the the dark room.
  2. Put the pyramid on the phone.
  3. Press play.
  4. If you look from the side, you should be able to see a wonderful 3D image of what the video is about!

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous presentation of your new learning Adrian!Thanks for posting it! I'll share this blog post with Rm 9 tomorrow and I'm sure they will be impressed by this! Absolutely excellent example of your great love of learning and curious mind! Keep it up, young scientist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Ms. Elena, thank you for your encouragement. I'm glad that you liked my project. I also learnt more from that experiment. I hope I can come back to school next week because I really like learning with R9 together.

      Delete
  2. Hi Adrian i love your hologram pyramid it looks so so so cool i wish i had one can you bring it ton school when you can come back to school xoxo plz.
    Room 9 loves your hologram!!!!!!! Thank you Adrian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jaz and yes I can bring the hologram back to school.

      Delete
  3. Sup Adrain i really liked your video of the rings plz bring it to school next year or just come to school but if your not aloud do another one to the blog

    From Mason in room 9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mason for your lovely comment. I also learnt something from that experiment. I'm happy that you all liked the experiment. I will share and learn together on the blog when I do another one.

      Delete